Wednesday, December 10, 2008

December Favorites!

December Favorites

My friend Melinda she did this on her blog in October and I thought it was so cute so I am stealing it for December!

Macers
Favorite thing to eat: Peanut and Jelly sandwiches, poached eggs, cheeseburger & chicken nuggets from McDonald's - yes, he has to order BOTH now days. Sad but he eats it all!
Favorite book: It's all about sharks with real photos and talks about them, he has to take it everywhere!
Favorite color: Orange and Black sometimes
Favorite person to play with: his Daddy!
Favorite show: Sponge Bob, Wow-Wow Wuzby
Favorite breakfast food: French toast with sausage
Favorite treat: Candy, not so much chocolate
Favorite thing to do inside: Get all his cars out and line them up and race them around
Favorite thing to do outside:Play with his Daddy and do secret missions

Lo-Lo or Logoski
Favorite thing to eat: He eats pretty well, he generally likes to eat mostly whatever Blake and I are eating. Although, cereal might be his fav.
Favorite book:Mucky Ducky - It's really cute
Favorite color: I will say Green because lately everything is green to him!
Favorite person to play with: Daddy! Although, he has a lot of fun with Raegan and Jamie (her mom)
Favorite show: What's not his favorite show?! He likes Curious George, Mickey, Sponge Bob
Favorite breakfast food: cereal, dry or with milk
Favorite treat: Everything! Lately he is obsessed with SO-DA
Favorite thing to do inside: Watch TV - sad but true. He loves to play with toys but Mason seems to beat him up over anything he touches, so I guess TV is a safe choice for him.
Favorite thing to do outside: Ride the scooter with daddy! or the go-cart.

2 comments:

Sariah English said...

What a good idea, I might have to do that!

Sariah English said...

Hey, Kate, will you please email me your mailing address? Thanks.