I know his birthday isn't for a couple more weeks but by then we will probably be in the midst of moving and not have access to the internet from our computer so i wanted to load this up early. I can't believe he is already 3 wow!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Mason is 3 - well almost
Posted by The Anderson's at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Fun!!! Did Blake make that or did you do it on Picasa!!?? So cute!!
I did that one on picasa :)
I am bummed about the soccer thing but I am sure driving down every week would have gotten old too. However, we are still going to have to MAKE sure we hang out quit often as possible still! See you on Sat.
I know...I wanted to cry!!!! When I went in the guy said there was only one spot left, so I went out and told Clifton that we weren't going to do it...well at that same time Heather from our old ward showed up to sign Payton up for the class so she begged the guy for one more spot...if there had been another one I would have just signed Mace up....but....we will have to get them into something else together sometime. I can't believe you are moving so soon!! We will really have to plan get-to-gethers :) See you tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment